Inbound marketing is an absolutely natural & prolongable technique which if done properly, generates whooping ROI. Whether you are a start-up with few investors or a small investment business, digital marketing just makes sense for one and all. 2015 has seen several major transformations in the inbound marketing landscape in Houston; many companies are keyed up to adopt the digital approach since clients require more valuable and engaging content.
Predictions for 2016 are already doing rounds, and there are a few trends that web marketers are particularly twitchy for! So, let’s find out what’s in the box this year for web marketers!
Unearthing the Top 5 Inbound Marketing Trends to Shimmer in Houston in 2016:
* Facts & Statistics for Everything: Latest facts and statistics just make the world go in circles. One of the biggest challenges that marketers face is proving ROI and things are expected to get handier in 2016. Latest expansions in technology, applications etc., are now delivering us more data on demographics & clients than ever before. With more location facts, companies can target prospective audiences more perfectly, on the basis of where they reside, work and play. Latest facts help in developing marketing strategy & build more customized experiences for prospective audiences will surely become the status quo.
* Everything Will Go Mobile: One of the biggest turning points in the world of mobile is that now even Google’s algorithm penalizes the websites which are not optimized for mobile devices and the total number of mobile searches surpassed from PCs and tablets. What web marketers will witness in 2016 is a much greater endeavour in marketing towards pulling in the mobile masses. Not just this but social media, content and even UX are all now on the platter for optimization for clients and their smartphones.
* Boosting Relationships with Videos: While web marketers are figuring out how the new apps and video streaming would fit into complete marketing strategies, more brands & campaigns giving it an attempt. Web marketers will soon start noticing video ads integrated in search results. Digital marketers would provide display ads and video ads a try and can also merge the two.
* Relationship Marketing: Talking about facilitating relationships with prospective audiences comes in the advent of relationship marketing. Digital marketers believe that marketing must be less disorderly and encouraging to create loyal clients by offering useful, engaging & free content. The emphasis on developing powerful relationships after a sale will become even more important in 2016, since clients aim to find businesses with which they can better connect with.
Digital marketers now know clients’ preferences, where they reside, what items they have placed into their digital shopping carts and discarded, and whom they follow avidly on social media. Clients desire having a stronger emotional connect to their favourite content and brands.
* Charismatic Amalgamation of Search and Social: The internet users depend heavily on search engines to find the latest information, trends, services and products online. Top search engines have ordered how companies must promote their offerings to consumers in certain manners. But that trend is changing due to the rollouts of sponsored space and incorporated search on social media.
2016 will witness magical integration between all the acts users usually take online. Purchases can be done through social media with handy & automatic payment options and transactions would be shareable on profiles in real-time. This gives companies a handy, one-stop shopping medium and propagates the idea of building relationships with clients by delivering genuine services via social media platforms. This will create a direct route to buy for social media audiences and assist assess social media ROI directly through proceeds.
By the end of 2016 inbound marketers can look back, compare notes and gear up to kick inbound marketing in Houston throughout the year & beyond.