Many times, it happens with users, that they forget or lost their MSN account password, due to certain reasons. Then, undoubtedly users use an option for resetting the password via security question answers as those security questions which they have selected, when registered their MSN account. So it’s very crucial for users to timely change Security Question and kept confidential information and account from other persons or hackers.
Get the Step-by-step Guidance To Change MSN Security Question:-
- First of all, sign in into your MSN account/Hotmail/Outlook.
- Click on “Options” tab at the top left side of the page. Then select “More Mail Setting” option.
- Under “Managing your account” section, choose “Account details (password, aliases, time zone)”
- Click on “Change password” option to change the security question that shows in the “Password Reset Information section” page.
- Go to right side of the Question field, where you have to verify the current password, might be MSN asks you.
- After entering the password and “Save” the settings, you will be eligible to change password of the question.
- Then enter the correct information into Question and Answer fields and click on “Save” button.
Now your security Question has changed successfully.
MSN technical support:-
The users can MSN technical support by connecting the reliable and authentic third-party MSN technical experts for comprehensive guidance & support to swiftly and quickly fix the issue. The highly educated and experienced technician will give the best quality help and refined solutions to solve their MSN issues in an easier way. Also, users can resolve other kinds of MSN issues, and get the exquisite solutions. Hence, our technical support team is always available 24×7 and 365 days to help & support.